Your Right to Information
Right to information
UrbanGrowth NSW Development Corporation (UGDC) provides a range of information on our website, including about our organisation and our projects, in a readily accessible format. We also proactively release information that may be of interest to the public, including through media releases.
The following open access information is available free of charge:
- UGDC Agency Information Guide, which describes our structure, functions, how those functions affect the community, the type of information we hold and how the information is available;
- UGDC Policy documents made available to members of the public:
- Statement of Business Ethics
- External Complaints Handling Policy
- Work Health and Safety Policy
- Code of Conduct for Procurement
- Privacy Management Plan
- a disclosure log of information previously released in response to formal access applications under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (the GIPA Act) that may be of interest to other members of the public;
- a Contract Register with a value of $150,000 or more that UGDC has with private sector organisations and which are required to be disclosed under the GIPA Act; and
- UGDC Annual Report.